NRSWA Civils Operative
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
With this role comes an attractive basic salary of £30,000- £35,000, over time, company van, fuel card, 23 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension and much more.
The role will see you working on numerous client sites, carrying out a variety of civil engineering works associated with security camera installations across the south of the UK.
This is an exciting time to join a busy company with a growing portfolio of projects across the south of the UK;
What's in it for me?
* Basic salary of £30,000- £35,000
* Standard working week will be 45 hours. Any additional hours will be classed as overtime.
* Company van and fuel card
* 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
* Mobile phone
* Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
* Tools provided
* Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
* Home based with flexible working hours
* Excavation works including service trenching
* Operation of small highways maintenance plant and equipment
* Carry out ground surveys to locate underground services using cable avoidance tools.
* General labouring activities including the laying and levelling of kerbs, paving, slabs, bitumen and macadam.
* Operatives will also be expected to assist with installation and signage functions when the need arises.
I am looking for applicants with the following;
* NRSWA Ticket- Essential
* CPCS 360 Excavator Ticket- Essential
* Full UK driving license - essential
* Experience of carrying out high quality civil works - essential
* License to drive over 4.5 tonne - advantageous
* Valid CSCS card - advantageous
If you have all the required skills/ experience please apply now for immediate consideration