Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Your role will involve;
• Leading a team of White Lining Operatives in undertaking High Friction Surfacing, Imprint, Thermoplastic Screed works and Joint Repairs.
• Working with and alongside other teams undertaking highway repairs.
• Adhering to and promoting safe working processes at all times.
• Working closely with team operations, commuting with colleagues and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Promoting and working closely in accordance with the company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and practices.
This business has very low staff turnover, prides itself on its team working ethic, provides an environment which encourages and offers continued training support and development to be the best at what you do.
Hours on offer will be a minimum of 45 with all travel from the depot in South Devon paid as working hours. You will be the afforded to progress as the business continues to replicate significant growth experienced over the past 5 years.
• Prior experience of working in a similar environment & track record of excellent performance.
• Good working knowledge of highways & building materials, and Health & Safety legislation.
• CSCS Card | Valid Driving Licence | NVQ2 in road marking | SSSTS
You will be rewarded with competitive of between £30 - £31K p/a + overtime. NB 1.5x will be paid for nights and weekend working. For more information or to apply contact Joe Knowles on (phone number removed) or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy