Aviation Support Specialist
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The primary role of the Aviation Support Specialist is to provide comprehensive support to the trading business across the Group in a fast-paced and changing environment.
The role will encompass a variety of tasks including, flight watching and out of hours broking - maintaining and delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
You must be willing to work both day & night shift patterns - 7 until 7.
* Monitor and flight watch group operated flights
* Broker any out of hours private jet charter or requests whilst maintaining a high service level
* Monitor news for breaking events
* Field any EPD calls and, follow the callout procedure and search for suitable aircraft
* Liaise with brokers and EPD clients after an activation call
* Monitor weather and Eurocontrol issues that could affect group flights, and communicate accordingly
* Maintain the company database of suppliers and relevant information
* Provide out of hours telephone and email management for the group
* Ability to demonstrate a well-established background in flight support and have a good understanding of
* the aviation industry
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Relevant previous experience within a flight support role is desirable
* Demonstrable track record of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and professionalism
* Demonstrate the ability to provide first-class client care
* High attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Willingness to be flexible as part of a small 24-hour team
ACS is recruiting for an Aviation Support Specialist. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Aviation Support Specialist, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Aviation Support Specialist. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Aviation Support Specialist with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Aviation Support Specialist role you desire