Marketing and Content Manager
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
* Full responsibility for multi-channel marketing campaigns and all communications
* Opportunity to have a real impact on the company, leading a team to make a mark on a rapidly expanding business
The role: The Marketing and Content Manager will report directly into the Marketing Director and have responsibility for three direct reports. Your primary objective will be to execute the marketing strategy, via multi-channel campaigns. This will involve create content to be used in seminars, webinars, case studies and white papers to name just a few. As well as creating content, you will be responsible for curating and improving content created by your team.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications Manager include:
* Developing the brand, marketing and communications strategies
* Creating content for multiple channels.
* Curatorship of content to be used in white papers, PR, blogs and articles.
* Assist with the creation of a new website
* Track and analysing campaigns using salesforce
Requirements for the role of Marketing and Communications Manager include:
* 4-5 years+ marketing and communications experience
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience of managing third party agencies
* Results orientated with strong analytical skills
* A relevant marketing degree and / or CIM qualification are preferable
* A clear leader, with a can-do attitude.
The company: The company are an industry leader within water treatment, having been in business for over 150 years. They are experts in water treatment, continually researching and improving their sustainability and water resourcing methods and a variety of water purification products across a variety of industries, including Scientific, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage manufacturers.
* £45k-£50k package
* Company vehicle
* 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
* Life and health insurance
* Pension Scheme
Location: The position of Marketing and Communications Manager is based in High Wycombe.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity