Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Conlan School is a language school that provides innovative and creative English language learning solutions and work placements in the UK for European students, lifelong learning organisations and secondary schools. Conlan also supports schools through the tender process for funding and has built excellent relationships with the local business community to help support the language learning solution offering and enhance the students experience of life and work in the UK.
The business prides itself on its personal approach, which has enabled it to go from strength to strength, with sights firmly set on growth - and lots of it. With offices in Chester and the coastal town of Abergele, North Wales, the business has plans to open 10 further delivery centres across the UK.
The business is creating a plethora of new and exciting roles to support these expansion plans, with plenty of opportunity for development within every role as the business moves forward. This is a fantastic time to join a growing organisation within an evolving industry.
What will this role of Digital Marketing Executive - Italian Speaking entail?
As part of the ambitious and busy team at Conlan School, you will be given the autonomy to take ownership of a wide variety of market research, digital marketing and cloud system management tasks. The business is selling English language learning solutions to various regional, national and European education system levels, so it adopts a "public sector marketing" approach.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
* Conducting market research to identify events, funding opportunities, policy-making documents, information sources, contact lists and macro-environment trends in the industry (English Language travel and teaching/EU education affairs) within the target markets (mainly Italy, with ambition to open up new countries)
* Defining data scraping jobs for lead generation and manage freelancers to deliver contact lists
* Implementing lead generation activities (email and telemarketing), measuring their performance and ensuring GDPR compliance
* Contacting organisations to present services and grow existing client base continuously according to the agreed marketing strategy
* Managing systems to create workflows, webforms and rules to fit the processes
* Executing digital communications (newsletter, social media, website, etc) and specific web development projects
* Coordinating sales collateral production and print (e.g. Course Guide, business cards, etc)
* Coordinating premium high-quality multilingual message copywriting and translation projects for publication purposes in the education sector
* Organising marketing trips as appropriate
* Supporting tender applications and other local marketing activities as appropriate
You will also be trained to maintain the marketing cloud systems which will include;
* Managing the cloud software and web hosting infrastructure as the company system administrator
* Administering user management and security: managing user access to various cloud resources
* Liaising with outsourced system administrators to ensure software development and integration for all initiatives
What will I need to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive - Italian Speaking vacancy?
* Proven experience within digital marketing, along with a passion for digital transformation and market research of the public sector
* Fluent in Italian. French, Spanish or other European languages are an asset.
* Creative mindset with the ability to use initiative, and an eagerness to learn
* An interest in psychology and behaviour
* Meticulous and thorough approach to work
* Problem solving and strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Thrive working autonomously, and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Strong team player to achieve aligned results
* Ability to grasp new technologies, with a high level of IT skills particularly with Microsoft Office, CRM systems and cloud software
What will I receive in return?
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000, level dependent on experience
Benefits: 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
Contract: Permanent, full time Monday to Friday.
Location: Chester City Centre
Due to the nature of the business, an offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
All applications for this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Passion For Life Healthcare UK Ltd
Perfect Marketing People