Senior Marketing Associate
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Create and execute marketing campaigns
* Work with the US marketing team to localise their content for the European market(s)
* Curate and create innovative marketing content to support the sales teams in selling through each stage of the sales funnel
* Exciting opportunity to join an outgoing and energetic team
The role: The Senior Marketing Associate is a new role within the team. Following an acquisition of the company's main competitor a year ago, this team is growing to capitalise on the new demand across Europe. The Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating, developing and executing marketing campaigns that will enhance and support the sales process (customer awareness, acquisition and retention). The successful candidate will work with US and Indian counterparts, whilst sitting in a team of 8 marketers in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Associate include:
* Create, execute and analyse marketing campaigns
* Develop email campaigns, extensively using Marketo automation software
* Run campaigns on social media, both paid and organic.
* Create and curate content
* Create and run global campaigns, working with regional teams
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* 3-5 years B2B events experience, preferably within the tech industry
* Experience of strategizing and executing multi-channel campaigns
* Worked for a global corporation
* A relevant degree is preferable
The company: This leading technology provider targets the hospitality and events sector. They are growing quickly following a recent acquisition of their main competitor. The headquarters of this business is in the US and is coming up to it's 20th birthday. This role is to support the continued expansion and reach across Europe. The company are looking to take on bright, passionate, driven and commercially savvy individuals who can help the business grow.
The package for Senior Marketing Associate:
* Salary: £35-45k
* 10% Bonus
* Strong benefits package
Location: The position of Marketing Associate will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity