Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* You will be responsible for building marketing campaigns and organising event logistics
* Fantastic opportunity for graduates to get into marketing
The Role: The successful marketing executive will be responsible for both marketing, and event logistics. You will report in to the Marketing Manager and sit in a wider team of 6. You will attend all events, setting up the companies stand, flyers, banners and brochures to be given out. You will build a campaign calendar, making use of email campaigns, photoshop. You will also be comfortable talking to customers at events, helping sell the product alongside your team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
* Plan and attend 14 events across the UK and Ireland.
* Create campaign calendar to increase customer awareness.
* Extensive use of Photoshop to create brochures, flyers and website content.
* Be comfortable talking to potential customers at events
* Manage the CRM system to optimise outbound campaigns
Requirements for the role of Marketing Executive:
* Proficiency using Photoshop
* 6+ months experience in a marketing role
* Previous experience using a CRM system
* You must be a strong communicator
* A relevant degree is preferable
The company: Our client is a leading baby product manufacturer, creating technologically advanced products to aid baby's growth and development. In business over 40 years, they have an incredible brand reputation. With an annual turnover increase of 23% this year, they are hiring fresh talent in to the team to continue this impressive growth.
* £23k-£24k basic salary
* Impressive list of wider benefits including 25 days holiday and contributory pension
The role is located in Teddington
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London or Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
New Appointments Group
The IFRS Foundation
The Prince's Trust