Citizen Campaigns Officer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
What will I be doing?
* Supporting the management of a portfolio of projects, partnership initiatives and direct campaign delivery activities across citizen facing campaigns; ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget with achievement of agreed communication activities and outputs.
* Working flexibly across teams to support the delivery of high-quality behavioural change campaigns, that deliver measurable results. This will cover a wide range of areas from campaign development to project management support.
* Supporting Campaign Project Managers in the development of research, insights and knowledge which underpin the Company's understanding of citizen attitudes and behaviour.
* Working with Campaign Project Managers to promote campaign resources, including where required provision of 'hands on' advice and support to selected partners to help them meet campaign objectives.
* Supporting the Campaign Project Managers with the development of campaign materials for partners and direct to citizen campaign activity, ensuring that they are produced to the highest standard and maintain the integrity of the Company's brands.
* Helping provide information for progress reports and expenditure forecasts for projects as required to inform monthly and quarterly reporting on the programme; including those relating to monitoring and evaluation of partnership/project impacts.
* Ensure all projects and partnership initiatives are carried out in line with the aims and objectives of the Company, including compliance with their Integrated Management System.
Measure: the skills I need…
* Evidence of supporting the delivery of campaigns.
* Demonstrable experience of communications and marketing.
* Evidence of working in a project management environment.
* Proven ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
* Evidence of effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to learn, adapt and apply knowledge across work areas.
* Adaptable to change
* Planning and organising
* Personal commitment
What's in it for me?
The salary is £27,000 plus amazing benefits - flexi-time, competitive pension, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and much, much more! The closing date for this role is Thursday 10th January 2019
Dogs For Good