Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager role include:
* Creating a marketing strategy for 6-10 B2B paid conferences
* Working with production teams, understanding technical content, and writing marketing copy to best capture the audience
* Utilising email marketing, social media, PR, SEO, PPC, Direct Mail and advertising to achieve goals
* Running pre-, during and post-campaign analysis of the campaigns and events to make sure of success
* Creating sales collateral when necessary
* Using the latest marketing technology (Pardot and Salesforce)
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
* At least 3 years' marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
* Generated leads for the sales teams
* An understanding of events marketing
* Experience with email marketing, social media, updating website and SEO/PPC
* A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
* A relevant degree in marketing is desirable
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
The company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B events company run approximately 150 high-end B2B events a year, targeting high growth fields internationally. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders in how to better their operations and are looking for a Marketing Manager to help them achieve this during a period of large growth for the company.
The package for the role of Marketing Manager includes:
* Salary - £30,000
* Very large and achievable 20-30% bonus
* 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity