Marketing Automation Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Manage day to day operation of Marketo automation software.
* Generate leads by optimising automation campaigns.
* Join a rapidly growing software company, already turning over £500 million annually
The role: Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful Marketing Automation Manager will sit in a wider marketing team of 9. Your primary objective will be to generate leads. This will be achieved by optimising Marketo email campaigns. You will analyse data, improving the accuracy of campaigns. You will plan customer lifecycles and nurturing campaigns, reporting to the wider marketing team to help them optimise their own campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Manager:
* Manage Marketo campaign delivery
* Analyse data and improve accuracy of reporting
* Plan customer lifecycle and nurture plans
* Provide campaign reports to wider marketing team
Requirements for the role of Marketing Automation Manager:
* You must have 2+ years as a Marketo expert
* Ideally you will have some Salesforce experience
* Experience working within the software / IT industries
The company: Our client is a leading enterprise cloud software solution company, with an annual revenue of over £500 million. Their product provides artificial intelligence to help companies transform digitally. Used by almost 75% of the Fortune 100, this company pull together ecommerce data, helping companies optimise their website to drive sales and increase growth.
* £50-60k basic salary
* 25 days holiday + excellent wider benefits
The role is located in Maidenhead
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role. If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London or Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Just Recruitment Solutions Limited