Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Spider & Liquidline
Business Development Manager
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Business Development Manager- Liquidline have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to work as part of the sales team, covering the Essex area. The ideal Business Development Manager will be responsible for delivering high quality new business revenues at acceptable margins, within the allocated geographical area.
We are a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our fast-growing family owned business has branches in Suffolk, London, Yeovil, and Coventry, with further branch offices opening soon.
As the Business Development Manager, you will work within the sales team but be responsible for your own results. The role involves approaching businesses who may not have heard of Liquidline. As you develop in the role, you will be expected to source your own leads and use your initiative in identifying the best people to approach. The Business Development Manager will benefit from full training through our Sales Academy programme.
- Proactive development of new business opportunities
- Work effectively to develop long-term strategic alliances that deliver bottom line profit
- Development, maintenance and growth of a robust sales pipeline
- Effective management of large scale contract negotiations and closing new business with potential customers
- Develop an executive sales plan to meet or exceed goals
Skills and attributes required:
- Confident with the ability to work on your own within a sales environment
- Trained and experienced sales professional
- Strong organisational skills with problem-solving attitude
- Ability to improve performance through gathering and analysing information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, demonstrating ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with others
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm. In return for the ideal candidate is a basic salary of between £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus an uncapped commission and bonus scheme. You will also receive great benefits including, profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym, BBQ breakfast when targets are met and a full induction programme to ease you into the role.
If you are a professional, dynamic and ambitious candidate and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by clicking the ''apply via email'' button and forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Ground Control Ltd