Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Spider & madhr
HR Consultants FT 35 hours and PT 21 hours
Home-based with frequent Regional Travel
Salary £28000- £33000 Pro Rata
HR Consultant We are MAD-HR. Making A Difference is what we do to companies in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and North Essex by providing customer focused, premier, flexible outsourced HR support. Since we launched in 2014, our HR Consultants have been building our reputation as the premier HR partner to companies large and small and recently we were finalists at the Suffolk Business Awards. Based on our success, we are now seeking two energetic, confident HR Consultants to work
- 1 x Full time working 35 hours per week
- 1 x Part time basis at 21 hours per week
As an HR Consultant with us, you will provide a first class, commercial outsourced HR Service to our clients. Ensuring best practice and legal compliance with all HR related issues, whilst developing and delivering coaching, learning and development interventions. You will contribute to enhancing the MAD-HR offer, identifying opportunities to add value to each client and deliver exceptional customer service, in line with our PARIS values.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, delivering and maintaining bespoke Human Resources systems for clients including employment contracts, company handbooks, performance management systems, recruitment, induction and management development programmes;
- Frequent on site presence through contact with all levels of management and staff, face to face, online and over the telephone
- Effectively manage projects including site closures, restructures, TUPE situations
- Prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects, in accordance with a set timescale
- Assist clients to align their human resource strategy to achieve their business objectives
- Ensure clients remain legally compliant and guide them towards best practice standards
- Create and deliver training courses and briefing sessions, bespoke to client requirements in accordance with best practice, legislation and Company procedures
- Generate and convert business opportunities with new and existing clients, increasing the portfolio of clients and revenue for the Company
- Evaluate processes and procedures, improving efficiencies for clients and MAD-HR
Skills and attributes required:
- Sound knowledge current employment law and best practice HR, recruitment processes and benchmarking pay and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple complex case loads and good project management skills
- Experience of working as a senior HR practitioner, across a variety of industries and business sizes
- Capable of developing and delivering learning and development interventions
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- CIPD qualified
- Organised, prioritised, methodical and rational, with meticulous attention to detail
- Approachable with the ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Commitment to delivering high quality customer service
The full time role is based on 35 hours per week and part-time role is based on 21 hours per week, working from home with frequent travel around East Anglia. If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this successful, dynamic company, please apply by clicking the ''apply via email'' button and forwarding an up to date CV and covering letter mentioning what hours you are looking to work, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.