Income Generation Co-ordinator
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Spider & Homestart
Income Generation Co-ordinator
Income Generation Co-ordinator- Home Start are a registered charity who train volunteers to provide friendly, helpful and non-judgemental support to local families with young children. We are looking to recruit an Income Generation Co-ordinator to be based at our offices in Martlesham, with travel to other sites as required.
The successful Income Generation Co-ordinator will secure appropriate funding to ensure the sustainable delivery of high quality services for Home Start in Suffolk. You will lead on fundraising, whilst developing partnerships to support the delivery of new funding opportunities.
- Research and develop suitable sources of funding to deliver new services and strengthen existing services
- Develop, devise and review accurate short, medium and long-term fundraising plans covering public, private and voluntary sector funding
- Work with the Management Team to track project outputs and outcomes to ensure they meet the requirements of funding agreements
- Maintain and develop county-wide fundraising activities
- Attract, motivate and retain funders to support the charity in achieving its strategic aims
- Secure new donors, sponsors or partnerships
- Prepare and present accurate and timely reports to the Management Team and Board of Trustees as required
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong evidence of fundraising success from a diverse range of sources
- Track record in developing and delivering fundraising strategies to support organisational growth
- Working knowledge of using CRM systems or donor database
- Knowledge of current fundraising guidelines and legislation
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Financial management and budgetary control skills
- Ability to motivate team members and volunteers
- Working knowledge of IT - including social media and Microsoft Office suite
The Income Generation Co-ordinator position is full-time, working 37 hours per week. On offer to the ideal candidate is a salary of £22,401 per annum as well as a 8% (with 6% employee contribution) employer pension contribution on successful completion of probationary period, 20 holiday plus bank holidays and 4 additional stat days per year.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by clicking the ''apply via email'' button and forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.