Business Development Executive
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by DMI Inc
Job ID 25
Category Sales, Marketing & Media
Posted Date 2017-11-20
More information about this job:
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company's commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
DMI is looking for Business Development Executive that is positioned to take DMI's World Class Mobility, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics and Overarching IT Services into new markets. As DMI continues its growth and expansion, we are looking for Business development Executives who has sold into these markets and have relationships with C-Level executives such as Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers.
The ideal candidate will have a background in one or more of the following areas, Managed Mobility Solutions, Big Data Analytics or Cyber Security along with established client relationships. The Business Development Executive will be focused on helping DMI promote its decade of systems integration experience to these new and expanding sectors. Solutions like Mobility Solutions, Big Data and Cyber Security will be your calling card to help secure new and growth accounts. DMI is looking for people who secure new agreements and foster the growth of our services while concurrently developing an enduring trusted relationship with these new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet sales and profitability goals.
- Must generate new business with named accounts
- Must have sold to one or more of the named accounts identified below. Please share accounts you have sold to if not listed. Named Accounts: Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense (with Emphasis on U.S. Army), Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Treasury, and Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Establish Master Services Agreements and New Awards
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
- Position, configure and quote product and service solutions to clients.
- Participate in industry organizations
- Manage leads and opportunities through the companies Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Accurately and consistently report sales forecasts and opportunity funnels
- Participate in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
- Work with DMI Operations Organizations to understand and position their technologies, understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Participate in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect community to include driving attendance to such events and activities
- Represent DMI Operations Organizations to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
- Effectively leverage supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Professionally develop and present sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
- Build an accurate and iterative RFP pipeline
Education and Years of Experience:
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related (customer service or inside sales) experience.
- Five to ten years of related experience selling IT Solutions to government clients
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling to multiple contacts within an organization, including 'C' levels.
- Experience selling into the identified government sectors and bring established and trusted relationships to DMI Services that will benefit our growthand Skills
- The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges.
- Emphasis and proven experience in 1 of the following areas is required: DHS, Army, Commerce or Treasury.
Physical Requirements : Travel throughout the Washington, DC area
Location: Bethesda, MD
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
NBC Sports Group
Precision System Design, Inc.