Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Medicus Healthcare Solutions
Sales/Recruiting • Windham, New Hampshire
Medicus Healthcare Solutions is a leader in innovative healthcare staffing and related services, including locum tenens and team-based staffing, transition management services, and service line consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Windham, NH-just 45 minutes north of Boston-our west-based office is just outside Denver, CO, and our newest office is located in Houston, TX. When you join Medicus Healthcare Solutions, you become part of a unique, performance-driven company that's been called one of the best-kept secrets in the industry. We are a dynamic organization that values employees and offers exciting opportunities at all levels.
The Recruiter is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new recruiting leads to support our clients. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new candidate leads from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Conducts physician and mid-level sourcing activities which may include but is not limited to cold calling, utilizing social media, on-line job boards and recruitment databases, state medical boards and professional association sites, regional conferences and state chapter meetings.
- Qualify, present and recommend candidates to meet the needs of our clients by evaluating candidate fit for a particular location based on requirements by client, candidate personality, work experience, references, and other applicable information, in conjunction with a team lead recruiter.
- Build and maintain a well-qualified talent pipeline.
- Meet with the team lead regularly to collaborate and manage your active candidate pool.
- Negotiate candidate rates, travel arrangements, shifts to be worked, and other items affecting contracting and the placement.
- Escalate difficult candidate situations to team lead in order to collaboratively coach candidates through various situations during all stages of the recruitment and placement process.
- Join professional networking organizations, attend industry trade shows, and establish passive channel sources to develop candidate pipeline.
- Gather market information to assist the revenue goals of the business unit.
- Works collaboratively with Medicus Marketing Team and follows up on leads in a timely manner.
- Be accountable to achieve key metrics/KPIs that support revenue goals of the business unit.
- 1-2 Years of experience working in a professional environment with an ability to collaborate with a wide range of people
- At least 1 year of cold calling and/or Inside Sales experience
- Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in person
- Comfortable contacting people via phone, email and facilitating introductions
- Desire to increase earnings based on performance
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Your character is more important than any level of skill, experience, or education. We expect all of our people to exhibit these common attributes:
- High level of integrity
- Desire for excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Results-oriented team player
Compensation & Benefits:
Medicus offers a competitive base salary and high-margin commissions plan. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term insurance, plus medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, and earned time off.
We have a matching, fully vested 401k available after 90 days of employment, tuition reimbursement, monthly sales awards and the opportunity to become part of our President's Club and receive an all-expense paid trip for two!
Join a company that appreciates your talent and contributions, enabling you to earn your value through a robust compensation plan and exciting performance incentives that provide you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness, and treating everyone with dignity and respect. When you join Medicus, you can see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.