Bilingual Pre-sales Specialist
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a business to business pre-sales position where you'll generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities. You'll work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our client's Cloud customer base across EMEA. You'll be in a phone-based environment, where you'll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. These potential customers have interacted with our client's marketing team and your ultimate goal is twofold - to drive pipeline to the sales team while creating a beautiful experience for all.
* Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
* Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in GCP products.
* Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how identify how our client's solutions can help.
* Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation.
* Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (cloud/ information technology experience ideal)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent in French or German or Dutch or Hebrew
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
* Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
* Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
* Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge