Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by National Football League
The Officiating Assistant will be working in the Football Operations department and will report to the Vice President of Officiating.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate onboarding and assigning gameday assistants for each game.
- Review weekly gameday assistant reports.
- Assign scouts of collegiate and high school officials, and ensure that scouting reports are timely submitted
- Weekly set-up of AMGC game stations, including testing equipment and audio/video connection to stadiums.
- Prepare and distribute weekly game video hard drives to Officiating Supervisors, Referees, Full-Time Game Officials, and Trainers.
- Assist in organizing and editing game video for potential rule changes and officiating mechanics.
- Assist in preparing presentations for Competition Committee meetings and Annual Meeting.
- Assist in preparing presentations for off-season club visits and rookie symposium.
- Assist Supervisors in preparing presentations for annual officiating clinic.
- Provide support in GameDay Central as needed.
- Assist in other department functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required