Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Corporate Fitness Works
What would your work schedule look like?
- Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00am-1:30pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00am - 6:30pm
- $17.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or related field
- ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, or NSCA certification
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Holiday Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Voluntary Benefits
- Free Company Training
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
We build healthy cultures by providing innovative wellness and fitness solutions. Our success is the result of teamwork and values !
What kind of person are we looking for?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous sites located throughout the country!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the fitness facility
- Exercise supervision, programming, fitness testing, and facility orientations
- Monitor, evaluate, and ensure programs meet client needs
- Programming of health promotion events for members and building employees
- Develop and implement membership promotion and retention programs
- Provide annual strategic plan and monthly reports to client
- Provide statistics on facility usage and trends
- Provide superior customer service
- Supervision of part-time staff
- Group Exercise class instruction
- Equipment maintenance and floor supervision
What skills are required?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computers: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Able to work in a team environment
- Competency in group exercise instruction
- Previous personal training experience
- Experience in budgeting and finance
- Personable; positive attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to teach multiple group exercise formats
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!
Pre-employment background check required
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to . Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.