Health Fitness Spec (Substitute)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by EXOS
We're seeking a Substitute Health Fitness Specialist to join our team.
As our new Substitute Health Fitness Specialist you will:
- Supervise and monitor exercise participants.
- Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design workout programs for a diverse population, including a variety of high risk clientele.
- Provide one-on-one consulting, training and motivation.
- Design & Implement of incentive, health promotion, and other specialty programs.
- Instruct of group exercise classes.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with facility operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or Equivalent
- OR currently certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, etc.)
- CPR/AED certified
- Experience teaching group exercise classes
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills