Quality Control Auditor
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Fanatics, Inc.
Perform inbound audits, making sure garments perform to standard as set by Tech Packs. Work in other areas as directed.
- Carry out audit process and procedures.
- Review Tech Pack
- Physically inspect product and verify accuracy, prepares legible written reports.
- Keeps accurate records
- Maintains objectivity, integrity and independence
- Gains and maintains the confidence of co-workers and manager as it relates to judging a defect or nonconforming product.
- Communicates verbally to explain quality rules or guidelines, especially if nonconforming product.
- Works effectively in a structured setting as a member of a team
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- Must be able to make decisions
- Must be accurate and reliable when recording data
- Must be able to work in warehouse environment
- Must be able to perform basic math skills (adding, subtracting, fractions, and reading a ruler).
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to follow verbal and written communications
- Basic knowledge of sewing and garment construction
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Able to lift boxes no more than 40 lbs. ability to stand for long periods of time, overtime as needed and Saturdays may be required during peak. Will be crossed-trained to work other areas as needed. Excellent attendance, must be adaptable to changing priorities, must be able to work at a fast pace. Production must be met and maintained.