Manager, Regional Sales - East
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Puma North America Inc.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Initiate clear strategic vision, lead and manage future growth of the Alternative specialty channels in the United States
- Travel extensively to key retail partners to monitor and manage PUMA distribution and execution of PUMA Brand Strategy in Footwear, Apparel & Accessories product segments
- Achieve annual sales and profit objective for designated accounts
- Drive creation and implementation of Channel Strategy; provide strategic direction to PUMA Sales Team
- Negotiate markdown assistance and returns with Retail partners on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with Product Merchandising and Marketing to bring new products to the US market on a seasonal basis. Proactively manage progression of product line throughout each season
- Present Brand Strategy and lead Account Executives in presentations of new product lines at key customer accounts, as well as US Sales Meetings
- Lead Channel Seasonal Forecast process
- Manage appropriate marketing investments and in-store presence
- Analyze In season performance/ OTB review and re-strategize next phase plans
- Recognize and Create New business opportunity
- Demonstrates strong Team building skills: Creates clear expectations and delivers necessary tools to execute in a timely manner
- Travel extensively through US Market, 60% Travel
- 10+ years apparel/footwear sales management experience with international fashion/sports company or in buying/merchandising for a major department store.
- Experience in the footwear business preferred
- Credible knowledge and experience with US Field Channel with a focus on the sneakerhead / urban consumer for footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Strong proficiency in retail math
- Strong leadership skills. High initiative, high energy, passionate, decisive, eye for detail, confident
- Strong analytical, overall business orientation
- Open communication/good listening skills
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: