Self-Employed Mortgage Adviser
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
As a Self-Employed Mortgage Adviser your duties will include:
* Setting up appointments on self-generated leads / referrals / provided leads to assess client's financial requirements by performing an in-depth fact find.
* Sourcing the most appropriate products from the market in line with client's demands and needs.
* To arrange and apply for an appropriate mortgage product and advise on additional services such as protection and insurance.
* Ensuring all regulatory guidelines are adhered to throughout the advice process.
* Attending regular team meetings.
* Controlling your own diary.
Our client handles a variety of financial solutions such as Residential Mortgages, Buy to Let Mortgages, Commercial Mortgages, Bridging Finance and Protection & Insurance which means you will not be restricted in the nature of enquiry you can deal with. More financial solutions are being added in 2019 such as Regulated Equity Release.
As a Self-Employed Mortgage Adviser, we are looking for the following skills:
* MUST HAVE CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
* Self-generating and motivated individuals.
* Confident in sourcing their own leads or have existing client base.
* Previous experience within the Financial Services industry preferred.
* Strong customer service and communication skills.
* IT literate.
This is a self-employed position offering a flexible 'work from home' set up and the ability to earn high commission splits. You will be provided with full compliance support, ongoing training and development, forming part of a fantastic local team who are there to provide help and guidance if needed.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Advisor, FPC, finance planning certificate, Mortgage Consultant, CeMAP
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment
Aston Charles Ltd
Equity Release Supermarket
Service Service Employment Agency Limited
Paul Charles Recruitment Ltd