Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
If you have a creative mind, an eye for fashion and detail who can think strategically then we want to hear from you! We are looking for someone who can interpret a brief to bring about smart digital solutions and ideas. You will have exposure and development of photo art direction skills in addition to outstanding graphic design experience.
What will your role be as Creative Designer and Art Direction?
• Seeing the world through the eyes of creative, gleaning external ideas and innovation to bring in new, fresh ideas to the N Brown brands. Intuitive sense of the customer mind set and how to celebrate the product in surprising ways.
• Designing, implementing and delivering content for the N Brown brand. Own the end to end design output for catalogue, direct mail/print and social channels from creation of concepts, photography all the way through to final art execution. Also digital/web/mobile/social/email channels from creation of concepts, photography (developing/adapting/editing) all the way through to final art execution and online activation. Understanding of customer journey and UX best practices.
• Leading the process through concepts, mood boards, type treatments, layouts for digital and how concepts connect to brand and print channels. Partner closely with NBrown Designers and brand team members to ensure consistency yet understanding channel nuances.
• Adapting and applying the Above-the-Line Brand Toolkit to print channels and digital channels to ensure consistency across all channels and a seamless brand experience for our customer.
• Exposing and developing with regards to art directing shoots. Responsible for on-boarding, briefing AD partners with a pre-production deck of digital needs to ensure vision and direction is met (Model and still life). Ensure shots are produced in line with the digital spec/creative brief across channels and maintain number of shots per day requirement to align with budget.
• Collaborating and partnering with external teams connected with the N Brown brand to ensure quality of interpretation across work. As well as sightlines to final online proof checks if required.
• Sharing output with key team partners and cross-team stakeholders to ensure delivery is successfully met. Facilitate hand-over moments with assets on time and in detail so understanding of deliverables between partners is clear and concise.
In return, a Designer will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as Designer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV
Fashion & Retail Personnel