Field Team Leader
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Underpinned by absolute dedication to health and safety, the company's strategy is to become a successful supplier of smart metering and associated services. Its capability in this market is backed up by its excellent credentials, having won major national contracts for a range of customers across a variety of sectors.
You will field-based and will be managing, leading, motivating and developing to ensure an outstanding level of customer service is provided. For doing this, you will receive a van with a Fuel Card and all relevant equipment and PPE.
As a Field Team Leader, your daily duties will include:
• Managing on-going day-to-day activities by providing assistance, technical support, guidance and advice whilst taking appropriate action to effectively resolve customer issues and escalations to ensure customer service levels are kept to a maximum.
• Handling external and internal customer escalations effectively and taking ownership for resolving problems.
• Taking accountability for the recruitment, induction, training and development of new employees.
• Maintaining service levels and managing impacts effectively when making decisions ensuring the operational and quality performance contributes to meeting KPI targets.
• Implementing and maintaining departmental processes to meet customer demands and improve the quality of service provided.
• Drafting and Implementing training and development plans for staff to improve skill levels and performances.
• Actively managing the collective and individual performance of the team.
• Carrying out regular observations and coaching sessions as per active management framework.
• Monitoring and Controlling the personnel absence and sickness.
• Managing all Health and Safety requirements as per legislation, ensuring all quality and audits are regularly completed and all accidents and incidents are reported and investigated.
To be a successful Field Team Leader, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in a similar role in a customer services environment.
• Drive and determination to manage performance.
• The ability to deliver targets whilst ensuring staff operate in a safe and secure environment.
• A full UK driving license is essential.
• Experience of people and process management.
In return, a Field Team Leader will receive a salary of £22,000 - £27,000 per annum plus a bonus.
To apply for this Leadership role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.