Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
* Develop, implement and maintain manufacturing processes that meet Quality, Cost and Delivery
* Author and maintain process documentation e.g. Work Instruction
* Train manufacturing staff on newly introduced or modified processes.
* Ensure manufacturing equipment is serviceable e.g. properly maintained, calibrated and operating as intende
* To apply a Continuous Improvement (CI) approach to identifying opportunities for improvement e.g. cost, time, capacity, resource, skill, equipment.
* Design of aids such as tools, fixtures and jigs to support manufacturing proce
* Undertake Health & Safety risk assessments relating to manufacturing processes, materials, equipment etc.
* Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent level of experien
* Proficient in the use of 3D CAD modelling applications e. SolidWorks.
ACS are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Manufacturing Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Manufacturing Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Manufacturing Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Manufacturing Engineer role you desire
Red King Resourcing Limited