Home Based Sales Consultant - Environmental Data - £30-35K
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: St Albans Reading Watford Chelmsford Cheshunt
Salary: £30,000 - 35,000 basic + £5,000 commission
* Leading Agricultural Data Business
* Government Funded Organisation - Independent Authority
* Sales & Product Training + Ongoing Development!
* Prospecting/Retaining Business - Selling at C Level
The Role: Working from Berkshire or Hertfordshire 1 day per week, the new Sales Consultant will be primarily responsible for prospecting new business across a national remit. Predominantly based from home, you will sell agricultural information to grocery retailers, biotechnology companies and data gatherers. Selling at C level, you will self generate business and retain all accounts, the successful candidate will therefore demonstrate corporate relationship building skills and be consultative.
The Company: Our client has pioneered technology within the agricultural data sector, quickly becoming one of the leading UK authorities in this field. An industry backed and government funded organization, our client aims to provide a global and sustainable solution throughout the food supply chain! They are recruiting due to growth, offering sales and product training on a one to one basis, plus ongoing development and a chance to grow with the business.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Business to business sales experience
* Must have sold data or agricultural products
* Ideally sold to grocery at head office level
* Driving license
Benefits of this Sales Consultant role:
* Up to £35,000 basic salary depending on experience, plus £5,000 OTE
* 45p per mile, expenses, mobile, laptop and pension
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character
GCB Agency Recruitment