Graduate Commercial Executive - Manufacturing
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Industry recognised ISM Graduate Sales Training will accompany an intensive product induction to help you achieve success in year one.
Sector: Speciality Chemicals
The Role: Working in a thriving sales office you will quickly become a key person in the technical sales department. Dealing with chemists, quality engineers and procurement you will sell a range of speciality chemicals used for the paint, polymer, pharmaceutical and drinks industries. Offering technical guidance you will need to have a consultative nature with the ability to build long term business relationships.
The Company: This Multi-million pound leader of specialist chemicals used in the manufacturing market is regarded as the leader in its field. With excellent structured sales and product training this is an excellent role for a science applicant looking to get into a technical graduate sales role.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
* Handling technical enquiries
* Managing and growing an existing account base
* Working within a busy sales office
* Presenting technical solutions
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Graduate with a science degree
* Good rapport building skills
* Self- motivated
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
* £19,000 Basic
* OTE £26,000
* 25 days holiday
Forbes Top 100 most innovative companies
This is Prime
This is Prime