Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
A career that matters…
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Fresenius Kabi products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
The Fresenius Group employs over 200,000 high-calibre professionals across the world, with a workforce of circa.900 professionals providing care across the UK. The business combines care with expert management, advanced training programmes, product development, supply efficiency, and service quality, always with one eye on the present and one on the future. Treatments change, techniques develop, so the company ensures it remains up to date and always on best form. Every minute of every day, patients' wellbeing, sometimes even their lives, are at stake. They're at the heart of everything the team does and the prime reason it is all done - falling short in anything isn't an option.
What will this role of Resource Planner entail?
As a Resource Planner, you'll be part of a dedicated team managing the centralised national resource planning requirements of our field-based Nursing team, delivering efficient, effective and safe resources through proactive workforce projections against defined business targets and service level agreements. Your duties will include, although not be limited to;
* Ensuring the supply and demand challenges of nursing services are met across the UK within the community
* Utilising the resource planning IT system (Total Mobile) to enable effective, accurate and live workforce planning
* Providing accurate and commercially focused analytical management information
* Identifying trends and key risks in order to plan more effectively for the future
* Ensuring compliance with all recognised and relevant standards, both internally and externally
* Delivering training for existing and new colleagues on Total Mobile
What will I need to be considered for this Resource Planner vacancy?
* Experience in the use of IT systems to deliver workforce planning and scheduling solutions
* Ideally educated to degree level in Business / Mathematics / Science or similar
* Experience of managing multiple, conflicting priorities and delivering at pace to deadlines
* Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility, network, build relationships and trust
* Evidence of continuous improvement through innovative and creative solutions
What will I receive in return?
Fresenius Kabi UK is a community champion, organising regular fundraising events and dress-down days. As a Resource Planner you will be part of a company that cares about people's wellbeing and invests significantly in its employees, with superb support and opportunities for career development and progression.
You'll receive an attractive salary plus performance-based bonus, along with attractive benefits that includes; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing after 5 years, employer contribution pension scheme and free on-site parking.
Contract: Permanent, working 35 hours per week
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
All applications for this Resource Planner vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions