Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders in an expanding business, this role is ideally placed for a recent graduate looking to expand their career.
As a Resourcing Advisor, your daily duties will include:
• Generating candidates for the resource pipeline.
• Managing the candidate process for multiple vacancies.
• Producing weekly reporting details for the progress.
• Coordinating and managing interviews for new entrants.
• Running campaigns to attract the best talent for the pipelines.
• Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to support resource pipelines.
• Supplying on-boarding information to the mentoring team for all new entrants to the process.
• Assisting the Senior Resourcing Advisor.
• Complying with Company and customer requirements for contracts.
To be a successful Resourcing Advisor, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
• To be degree qualified or equivalent.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Previous experience of working in a recruitment team is desirable.
In return, the Advisor will receive a salary of up to £19,000 per annum + company pension + 25 days annual leave.
Nigel Frank International
Newcastle Building Society
Occupational Health Recruitment