Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
To produce kitchen & bathroom stone worktops from slabs of granite, marble and composite stone by the preparation of templates, cutting to template or measurement, polishing edges and cut-outs,finishing with drainers and any other aspects of the kitchen top specification as required to a high standard of workmanship.
* Templating of worktops
* Fabrication and installation of natural stone to a high quality, using various power tools and machinery for kitchen and bathroom countertops and other bespoke stone products
* All areas of CNC operation
* Both wet and dry polishing of bowl holes and edges, using edge polishing machine where necessary
* Cut out shapes on saws
* Cut curved edges, fit sink fixings and reinforcing bars, tap & other holes
* Quality controlling of jobs before they leave the works, undertaking remedial work if appropriate
* Consistently produce high quality products that meet job specifications
* To train and instruct in Stone masonry and CNC operation
* Maintain a clean working area, carry out basic cleaning and maintenance of tools
* To willingly undertake any reasonable task necessary for the efficient and effective running of the company
* To undertake any training or skill development required to ensure you can perform your role effectively and efficiently.
* To keep up to date with relevant work practice and systems as well as required health and safety practice