Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Your new employer,
* Building Services Contractor providing mechanical and electrical services within the industrial, commercial and domestic sectors to include MoD, Leisure etc. Based within the Salisbury plain our client is ideally placed to deliver to a wide array of clients across the M4 corridor. They provide installation of electrical systems including lighting, power, fire alarms, intruder alarms, data and telecoms and mechanical installations including plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and specialist services such as photovoltaics, air source heat pumps, other renewables and steam offering full design and are an Approved Contractor for the NICEIC and are members of the Gas Safe Register.
Your new position,
* Ideally mechanical or electrical bias, however we are welcoming build PMs wishing to take on a new challenge! We require a Project Manager to join and deliver a variety of projects from £500k upward of £2M with autonomy and the ability to lead a project through from concept to handover.
What you'll need to succeed,
* HNC or equivalent in building services engineering
* Proven history of project management within the building services / HVAC sector
* Above all else, able to work with autonomy and have a desire to succeed
* CSCS / Site access cards
* Full UK driving licence
In return, this is a progressive position in a relaxed yet progressive business. Competitive wage, car / car allowance, mobile, laptop etc.
Interested? Click apply AND call Vic Jones.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy