Building Surveyor - Consultancy
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
They have seen a massive growth in their team which has gone from strength to strength with the increased workload and new and vibrant office they now occupy in a prime location of the city.
The successful building surveyor will report directly to the Associate Director and be given the responsibility to lead on a number upcoming projects which include universities, office and store fit outs and refurbs as well as numerous residential schemes across the North West in general. Great role for any surveyor wanting a good mixture projects as well as offering duties in professional surveying & project management.
Fantastic team to join with the benefits of joining a very modern style and vibrant consultancy who offer multiple company benefits as well as career path growth & first class APC training for those wanting it.
This practice also have a high interest and participation in RICS network events throughout the country in simply attending and even sponsoring which makes this role quite a socially involved one for those looking for more than just a simple building surveying role.
* Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types
* Carry out building and measured surveys
* Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
* Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
* Analyse and report on building defects
* Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
* Prepare schedules of dilapidations
* Supervision of building work on site
* Working towards your APC or MRICS qualified already
* Previous experience working within a Consultancy environment
* Commercially focused
* Confident in client facing/looking to build/maintain relationships
* Analytical mind and presentable
* Personable and able to work within a team and work solely when needed
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business
Hays Construction and Property
right time recruitment