Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£50,000 to £65,000 (Depending on experience)
Alecto Recruitment are representing an innovative business who are seeking a Mechanical Estimator to join their team due to the undertaking of more projects coming into 2019.
You'll be responsible for:
* Planning, implementation and delivery of tenders whilst maintaining the company's standard of work
* Overall responsibility for the preparation of tenders from receipt to sign-off.
* Reviewing tender documentation, ensuring compliance and identifying potential risk and exposure
* Send-out of enquiries for all required materials, liaising with sub-contractors
* Attendance of all necessary site surveys, estimating and handover meetings
* Maintaining a professional appearance and manner. The office and site activities will be client facing and to be courteous, punctual and well-presented is key
* Following submission of tenders, ensuring tenders are chased and all relevant people are kept informed of the bid prospects
You must have:
* Previous Mechanical Estimating experience (3yrs minimum)
* Good Mechanical knowledge/understanding
* The ability to work quickly and accurately
* Great numerical and analytical skills
The ideal candidate will be based in London/within the M25 and be willing to travel where required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Join a fantastic business with great people
* Progress your career and further your experience
* Great basic salary from £50-65k
* Brilliant benefits package
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joshua Palmer, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on