Commercial Manager M&E
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£70,000 - £90,000 (Depending on experience)
Alecto Recruitment are representing an innovative business who are seeking an M&E Commercial Manager to join their team due to the undertaking of more projects coming into 2019.
You'll be responsible for:
* Carrying out monthly valuations of work in progress. This will include forecasting final costs and sales
* Measurement, valuation, submission and negotiation of contract variations.
* Preparation and monitoring of projects cashflow forecasts
* Advising project staff on contractual and commercial matter including the review and drafting of correspondence
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts
* Assisting in the preparation and conformance to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
* Preparation, submission and negotiation of final accounts
* Vetting of subcontractor tenders and contracts
You must have:
* Good understanding of NEC3
* Previous experience in a Commercial Management/Senior QS role
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Great customer facing experience and skills
* A proven track record in high value contract management environment
The ideal candidate will be based in London/within the M25 and be willing to travel where required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Join a fantastic business with great people
* Progress your career and further your experience
* Great basic salary from £70-90k
* Brilliant benefits package
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joshua Palmer, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on