Mechanical Contracts Manager
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
£55,000 to £70,000 (Depending on experience)
Alecto Recruitment are representing a successful business, operating for over 25 years. This company specialize in offering energy solutions for building services. They are seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team due to the undertaking of more projects coming into 2019.
You'll be responsible for:
* Putting together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
* Preparing and presenting documents for tender
* Contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
* Gathering information together for invoicing at the end of the project
* Supplying information to resolve any disputes
* Identifying areas for improvement
You must have:
* Previous experience in a similar role (2 years minimum)
* A Mechanical background (HVAC/Pipefittings etc)
* Some Estimating/Tendering experience
* Be willing to stay away for 1-2 nights on occasion
The ideal candidate will be based in London/within the M25 and be willing to travel where required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* Join a fantastic business with great people
* Progress your career and further your experience
* Great basic salary from £50-65k
* Brilliant benefits package
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Joshua Palmer, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on