Senior Urban Designer | London
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Urban Designer to be based in the London area, you will join the team to work on a number of projects within urban design, architecture and landscape. The right candidate will be assisting the Associate Director with a number of projects on different scales working in different sectors such as urban regeneration to residential.
My client is offering a brilliant package including a pension scheme, health benefits and flexible working hours. With excellent training that is on offer you can reach your career goals within this successful company.
To be considered for the Senior Urban Design Role you will need:-
* A Degree in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design or another design or built discipline
* Proficient in UK policies and procedures and master planning
* Experience in previous Senior Urban Design role
* Experience using AutoCAD / 3D Design
* Attention to detail delivering projects to clients
* Experience of adobe creative cloud is essential
* Excellent organisation skills to lead the team
* 5 years' experience within an Urban Design role
If you would like to work for an award winning company with the right experience for a Senior Urban Design role then please contact Katy Thorne on (phone number removed) or send your CV