Account Manager - Marketing
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The experience we need.
- Some agency experience, ideally an integrated agency
- Ideally a CRM / Data / Loyalty background
- Ability to build and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with key clients, suppliers and colleagues alike
- Produce effective and clear data extract and email campaign briefs
- Works well as part of a team
- A proven track record that you have worked on an account, which required you to juggle/manage several projects/ campaigns at once
- Have a good understanding of agency process, from taking client's brief, through to campaign delivery
- Knowledge of digital/ new media and its potential for communications
- Experience in direct/email marketing
- Worked on large brands
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
- Managing from end-to-end (with help from your SAM), live projects and campaigns through the agency ensuring correct processes and procedures adhered to
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to brief and on time
- Ownership of weekly status reports, ensuring that these are despatched in a timely fashion to clients
- Participate in weekly status meetings, showing confidence and a thorough understanding of all projects in which you are involved
- Establishing yourself as a strong account handler both internally and with the client, showing the ability to quickly build relationships
- Maintaining clear/accurate documentation
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date and aiding the SAM/AD in forecasting each month
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you'll get in return.
The salary is negotiable but in the region of £20-25k. They offer a brilliant package and have the ability to learn and develop across multiple teams.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call
We Love 9am