Trade Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* Take full ownership of your own market segment
* Growing division of a global leader
Our client is a world leading manufacturer & designer of health and fitness equipment. Operating for over 35 years & renowned for their innovative and unique equipment, they supply 10,000 homes and 65,000 gyms worldwide! Their goal is to help promote a healthy lifestyle in everyone's home!
This business has an excellent heritage and they are currently enjoying a period of real growth. They look to provide high quality, innovative gym equipment and offer their customers first class technical support and training. They also offer their staff comprehensive training and excellent earning potential.
This division is on of their most successful segments and deals with the hospitality and residential segment, you will be marketing to a variety of customers ranging from luxury hotels through to high quality serviced apartments.
The Role: You will have 2-3 years' experience working as a marketing executive across both digital and traditional channels.
You will lead marketing support for the hospitality and residential segment with a particular focus on customer support and content creation. You will focus on supporting clients in your segment with marketing support, raising awareness of our client's brand and driving leads to the sales team.
Responsibilities for the position of Trade Marketing Manager include:
* Providing full marketing support for your business segment
* Assist the sales team via lead generation campaigns, market position and content creation
* Overall responsibility for content creation including imagery, case studies, photo shoots, videography and white papers
* Event Management including attendance at five top sector events throughout the year
* Creating new opportunities to grow revenue and increase market share
* Work with key trade publications and partners for advertising and editorial coverage
To be considered for this role you must have:
* 2-3 years+ marketing experience
* Degree in marketing, business management or similar desirable
* Highly analytical
* Creative excellence and outstanding attention to detail
* Excellent time management skills
* Autonomous and self-motivated
* Enthusiastic and passionate
The Package for Trade Marketing Manager:
* Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
* Performance bonus
* Benefits: Private Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, Pension,
Location: The position of Trade Marketing Manager is based in Bracknell.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London offices, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
The Recruiters Room