Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
* Well established boutique PR and Marketing Agency
* Account Manager role supporting top Engineering and Technology Clients
* Responsible for building strong relationships with the clients
* Writing copy and content for a variety of media including PR, Collateral and Websites.
* Good communication and content writing skills a necessity
The Role: The Account Manager role is being recruited to cope with increased demand the agency has received this year. The role will be responsible for delivering best-in-class PR and communications work for key clients in the engineering and technology sectors. The Account Manager will be expected to meet with the clients, understand their needs and deliver multi-format content marketing and PR (brochures, adverts, website, email, social, events, PR) to increase brand awareness, increase brand exposure and increase opportunities for the clients. The successful candidate will have a talent for taking technical content and creating easy-to-read, impactful campaigns that drive a response. The role holder will have an outgoing, professional attitude, have experience of working with PR/Trade press and be an exceptional copywriter.
Responsibilities for the position of Account Manager include:
* Writing exceptional copy for multiple content channels content (including PR, collateral and websites)
* Working to build strong client relationships.
* Project managing internal support teams to create best-in-class marketing and PR
* Working across multiple vertical markets and product categories
* Generating press coverage in the UK and International trade journals
* Reviewing and monitoring results from activities to develop and increase success rates
* Reporting back to internal stakeholders and clients
To be considered for the role of Account Manager you must have:
* Worked with, or be educated in, a technical market (Engineering, Manufacturing, Scientific)
* A technical degree or marketing/communications/PR degree
* A creative eye and excellent level of spoken and written communication skills
* Exceptional organisational skills with experience of project management
* Good client facing experience.
* A positive attitude and be career driven
The Company: The company, located in South London/Surrey, are a well-established PR and Communications Agency that have recently won really interesting pitches resulting in additional workload. This is a new role in the agency to support with the growth they have seen this year. The company work with leading blue-chip clients and have an award-winning track record with technology and technical clients
The Package for Account Manager:
* Salary: £32,000-37,000 depending of level of experience.
Location: The position of Account Manager is based in South London/Surrey
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd