Paid Social Executive
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Are you looking for specialist marketing executive role??
* Keen on working for a company who puts their employees first?
The Role: The Paid Social Executive will oversee all paid social activity and work closely with the Content Strategist to ensure all activity is in line with overall strategy and fits current content plans. A focus on the brand is important and customer segmentation and mapping to make sure you are targeting messages to the correct customers
The successful applicant will be highly organised and have great attention to detail and communication skills.
Responsibilities for the position of Paid Social Executive include:
* Building and executing prospecting and remarketing campaigns, optimising and reporting
* Utilising CRM data for remarketing and lookalike audience activity
* Developing key remarketing audiences and identifying opportunities
* Ensuring the social media team remains up to date on social media trends, market news and competitors
* Leading the development of engaging and shareable content for social media
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Excellent knowledge of managing paid campaign in Facebook Business and Ad Manager
* Advanced skills in social media platforms including Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
* Strong campaign execution skills, with demonstrable track record in achieving channel revenue and ROI
* Excellent analytical skills with experience of working in a data-driven environment
* Understanding of social media principles and processes
* Testing and continuous optimising of campaigns against agreed KPI's
The Company: Our client is a leading provider of B2C luxury events, gifts experiences and are part of a large, multinational group. You will be a part of a large and self-sufficient team
The Package for Paid Social Executive include
* Salary: £22,000-£25,000
* Pension scheme
* Buy / sell additional holiday
Location: The position of Paid Social Executive is based in Buckinghamshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity