Retail Director Human Resources
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Bayside Search Group
The employer is a successful, multi-channel regional department and outlet store operation that has more than 500 stores throughout the U.S. and is continuing to expand.
- Experience working in a board range of HR functions, including HR Business Partner experience
- Drive performance on HR measures, including retention, diversity, and engagement
- Work closely with leadership to develop and implement people strategies, including organization design, talent management, and change management
- Manage activities related to HR practices, including employee events, compliances practices, benefits enrollment
- Prepare and deliver strategic people metrics to drive organizational decisions
- Drive culture initiatives
- BS/BA degree required; Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA preferred. HR Certification preferred (SHRM, HRCI).
- Minimum 8+ years HR management experience
- Experience supporting HR functions within the Retail industry.
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, retention, training and development, associate relations, compliance, and organizational planning.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
JP Morgan Chase