Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Goodwill Industries of Denver
Excellent opportunity to use your leadership skills and gain more experience as a Sales Retail Supervisor for our Fort Collins Goodwill Store!
Our Fort Collins store is full of positive energy and customers finding great bargains. Do you have strong interpersonal skills? Do you have a knack for motivating a team? As a Supervisor, you will effectively communicate to invigorate and lead your team in the day-to-day operations of the production and sales goals. The Supervisor serves as a champion and model of Goodwill Industries of Denver's (GID's) values - "FACE IT" - which incorporates fun, accountability, collaboration, empowerment, innovation, and transparency! You will be expected to display initiative, effort and commitment to carrying out GID's mission and help inspire, motivate and guide others towards goals.Do you excel at coordinating and managing? Supervisors are in charge of keeping the store running smoothly, even acting as the Manager on duty if the Manager and/or Assistant Manager is not available. We want you to help us lead the dynamic team at Fort Collins! Join our team today!
As a supervisor, you will:
- Contribute to the success of the store too exceed sales, revenue and other goals.
- Work closely with store management to ensure quality and quantity of merchandise and displays for the sales floor.
- Continually display excellent salesmanship and customer service as well as service recovery when needed.
- Train employees to provide a high level of salesmanship, and on their duties, expectations and safety.
- Uses effective written and verbal communication and positive interpersonal skills treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Ensures staff are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
- Manages Customer Loyalty programs.
- Help ensure cleanliness of the store and housekeeping standards are met.
- Close store according to established procedures; enforce check and credit card policy, store security procedures and all store and company policies and procedures.
- Gives refunds and discounts per retail store policy.
- Makes bank deposits according to established procedures as needed.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, holidays as needed.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 6 months experience in a retail merchandising, manufacturing or related setting.
Health, dental, life insurance, as well as short-term disability for full-time employees. Vacation, holiday, personal time, sick leave and 403 (b) retirement plans.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you wish to be part of a successful team environment, please apply today! If you have questions, email .JB.0.00.LN
Sales Representative,Sales Rep