Design Engineer (Press Tool)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a progressive organisation who actively invest in staff providing specialist training and clear opportunities to progress.
This market leading manufacturer supply specialist products across the world to a host of reputable clientele. The company continue to expand on their already rich history and market share making this a fantastic time to get on board.
This role would suit a Press Tool Design Engineer looking for a long term position with excellent training and clear routes to progression.
· Using AutoCAD to draw and design various power press tools, jigs & fixtures.
· Design and develop new and existing tooling.
· Work closely with Toolmakers and tooling engineers.
· Experience with the use of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, VISI Vero or similar.
· Press tool background would be an advantage but not essential.
· Some CNC knowledge would be an advantage.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment
OSR Recruitment Services