Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by US Anesthesia Partners
U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
We are looking to add a Full-Time or Part-Time CRNA to our USAP Team at St. Joseph's Medical Center located in Towson, MD. This role offers the opportunity to take advantage of a great work-life balance as there is NO CALL required at this time.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- CRNA's will be responsible for maintaining the anesthetic record including checking out and returning controlled substances.
- CRNA's are responsible for breaking down the OR Anesthesia records, documenting appropriately in the chart and ensuring the Anesthesia related charges are submitted to the appropriate hospital departments.
- CRNA's are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner in working with medical staff, patients and hospital personnel.
- CRNA's must comply with HIPAA, OSHA and all hospital rules and regulations.
- CRNA's must complete HIPAA online training as provided by Pinnacle.
- CRNA's will assist in the coding of anesthesia services.
- CRNA license must be kept current at all times.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Graduation from an accredited graduate school of nurse anesthesia.
- Pass a national certification examination following graduation.
- Knowledge of medical practice and care to assist in giving patient care.
- Knowledge of medical equipment, medications and instruments.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Skill in assisting in a variety of treatments and settings.
- Skill in verbal and written communication and maintaining records.
- Skill in gathering and reporting information.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with hospital personnel, physicians and patients.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Must have a pleasant disposition and high tolerance level.