Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
You will have the chance to work for a company who genuinely look after their people, not only this but multiple benefits are included.
The requirements you will need to have;
* MEng or good Civil Engineering-based degree with post graduate qualification in a geotechnical related subject, preferably Soil Mechanics
* Chartered with the relevant body
* Significant experience in geotechnical analysis and design
* Good communications skills (verbal technical report writing in English)
* Experience in risk-based assessment or design, include use of statistics and probabilities in geotechnical applications would be an advantage
* Developed successful client relationships (both internal and external)
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
* Able to turn hand to other work when the opportunities arise
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Must be mobile and willing to travel to other Arup locations for periods of time should the need arise
* Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
* You should have demonstrable evidence of typically over 5 years' experience of working in a project management role, ideally with experience in education projects (schools, higher education, and further education).
If you would like more information on the role please contact Sean Kildunne at Calibre Search Leeds.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business