Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civils - Contract –North West
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. Our client are a leading contractor focusing on highways and groundworks. The contract is initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Rate: £300-£330 per day
Skills and experience:
Previously work on civils projects, ideally highways or ground works.
Experience of subcontractor procurement and management.
Clean driving licence
Computer literate, ideally used to working on Excel
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place week commencing 7th January.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
Hays Construction and Property