Estimator - Groundworks - Contract
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced estimator with a focus on ground works and utilities for a range of commercial and residential projects. The reason for the vacancy is due to a high increase in work load and therefore the contract is initially for 6 months but with a view to extend sue to a forecast of work over 18 months.
The ideal candidate will be able to do first principle estimating and produce their own bills of quantities.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work thoroughly with a high volume of work.
- Infrastructure / groundwork experience.
- Able to do first principle estimating.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place next week.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
Greenfield IT Recruitment
Redfish Solutions Ltd