Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
Due to continued growth of Revantage Corporate Services, we are looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant to provide some much-needed relief to our SVP - Technology and SVP - Business Process Improvement. This assignment will be 2+ months and could go longer term!
What We Are Looking For:
- Energetic self-starter who gets fired up every day about making a difference
- Flexible multi-tasker, who can remain highly-organized and detail-focused
- Detail-oriented and tech-savvy
- Professional and friendly communicator
As an Administrative Assistant in our organization, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job responsibilities:
- Performs routine administrative duties: answering phones, sorts and distributes mail, coordinates travel including travel reimbursement processing
- Schedules and coordinates department meetings and events
- Prepares and processes expenses
- Prepares Fed-Ex packages or certified mail receipts
- Performs other duties as required
- Hands on experience using computer software applications, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Internet
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures and use of standard office equipment
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to effectively interact with employees and customers
- Thorough knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling required to ensure all documentation is prepared in an accurate and professional manner
- Ability to identify and utilize resources required to complete daily tasks
- 1-3 years previous administrative experience
- Undergraduate Degree
Revantage Corporate Services ("Revantage") is a newly-formed organization providing key business services to real estate portfolio companies of the alternative investment firm, The Blackstone Group. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Revantage is a fully-integrated corporate services platform set up to deliver best-in-class services which include accounting, tax, treasury, legal, risk management, technology and human resource capabilities, to a diverse real estate portfolio comprised of multi-family (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), hospitality (BRE Hotels and Resorts), industrial (Gateway Industrial Properties) , manufactured housing, retail (ShopCore) and senior living assets (Longview).
Revantage is a forward-thinking company with a highly skilled employee base and a strong commitment to sustainability. Culturally, its professionals are innovative, focused on future trends and requirements, and committed to providing the highest level of service and value. Revantage's primary objective is to provide efficient, scalable, best-in-class corporate services to Blackstone Real Estate, as well as support the operating business of each portfolio company. Revantage's vision is "Partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together." Integral to the vision are several values or practices, such as lead with needs, better every day, innovation is a mindset, feedback loop, one team and co-ownership.
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Founded in 1991, the company manages approximately $420 billion in assets, including $120 billion in real estate investments with properties located across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America. Major holdings include Willis Tower, The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Invitation Homes (single family homes), Stuytown (New York City), Thompson Reuters Corp., and prime retail and office buildings in the world's major cities. Blackstone real estate also operates one of the leading real estate finance platforms, including management of the publicly traded Blackstone Mortgage Trust.