Analyst Intern - Asset Management - Gateway Industrial Properties (Sum
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
Category Asset Mgmt / Portfolio Mgmt
The Analyst Intern - Asset Management will be responsible for performing a myriad of ad-hoc analytical duties associated with operating a large and growing portfolio of industrial properties. The position will largely be project-based and will focus on assisting the asset management team with company-wide initiatives. However, the duties may include performing due diligence tasks related to property acquisitions, dispositions and financings; providing various analyses for asset managers and leasing agents; assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts; defining and tracking operational metrics for the portfolio; and the preparation of quarterly board presentations.
Gateway Industrial Properties ("Gateway") is a portfolio company owned by funds affiliated with Blackstone. Formed in 2017 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Gateway currently manages a national platform of high-quality, well-located industrial assets.
- 75 Million Sq. Ft. of Industrial Property
- Nationwide Markets
- Over 60 years Commercial Experience
For more information, visit us at: or contact .
As the Analyst Intern, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Assist with company-wide company asset management initiatives.
- Perform various lease analyses including comparative lease analysis, lease restructure analysis.
- Participate in the quarterly reforecast process.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to the senior management team and as well as preparing quarterly board presentations.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment and an ability to meet critical deadlines
- A strong interest in real estate and real estate asset management
- Keen focus on details
- Exceptional analytical skills with a working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills since interaction with senior level management will be required
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting
- College level junior or senior
- Must be able to commit to 10-20 hours per week beginning May through late August
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Real estate related coursework
- Prior real estate internship experience
- Working knowledge of Argus
Gateway is committed to a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other applicable.