Manager - People Operations
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
Category Human Resources
The Manager - People Operations will lead and develop a team that will play a critical role in the successful delivery of payroll, benefits, performance management, administration and other employment support services to multiple real estate portfolio companies. Coordinate day to day interactions with the People Operations team and our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and, in collaboration with the HR Business partners, the day-to-day employee administrative support pre-hire through separation including the administration of employment offer, promotions, transfers, onboarding, performance management, data analytics and compliance. Ensure alignment with Revantage's vision and mission and service levels by tracking and analyzing response/service rates and adjusting approach to impact positive change. Oversee and coordinate feeds and reporting; ensure coordination and compliance with certain programs and reporting requirements.
As the Manager - People Operations, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Build relationships with the external Professional Employer Organization, and other service providers to ensure that the quality of service provided meets expectations and that requests are answered.
- Play a lead role in the integration of companies and employees onto the benefits and payroll platform for mergers and acquisitions.
- Oversee all payroll-processing schedules.
- Oversee the distribution of the People operations work and metrics to ensure appropriate deadlines are met. Perform analysis and implement recommendations to improve measurements and increase levels of service.
- Oversee the design and coordination of all updates for employee orientation process. This includes annual changes in benefit plans, portfolio updates, attendance compliance and program enhancements.
- Responsible for the reporting compliance for Affirmative Action Plan Review and EEO-1 reports.
- Oversight of employee personnel files, creating a process to ensure accuracy and legal compliance.
- Oversee the running of monthly and quarterly reports such as hire follow-up, turnover, recruiting, headcount and compliance reporting. Perform analysis as needed and requested and determine ways to create impact.
- Coordinate and ensure all proper feeds and reports are created and distributed.
- Assist with the onboarding of new portfolio companies on the payroll and benefits platform.
- A minimum of seven years of HR experience, preferably in working in shared service environment or with outsourced service providers.
- Two years' experience in a management role and knowledge of working with HR processes and procedures.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including team members, management, external parties.
- Self-motivated with the ability to excel and be flexible in fast-paced, ever changing environments.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- HR Professional with experience in benefits, payroll or reporting.
- Experience managing software implementations.